- If you need an update on the delivery status of your parcel, please visit our tracking page.
- If you need to make a claim, please visit our online claims portal.
- The answers to frequently asked questions can be found in our help and advice section.
- We hope that you are pleased with our service - but if you need to complain, you can use our online form.
- For any enquires relating to the Parcelforce Worldwide Mobile App please email the App Support team.
Getting in touch with a query or complaint
There are a number of ways you can contact us if you have an enquiry or would like to give us some feedback about our services. Our customer service advisors are available 8.00am - 7.00pm Monday to Friday, 8.30am - 5.00pm on Saturday and 9.00am - 5.00pm on Sunday, excluding UK Public and Bank Holidays.
- Complete our online form and we'll respond to your enquiry by email as soon as we can.
- If you can make your enquiry in 140 characters or less, contact us on Twitter and we'll tweet back with the answer to your question, within our normal office hours.
- You can phone our Customer Service team on 0344 800 4466 in the UK. Calls are charged at local rate. If you are calling from an overseas destination please call your local parcel carrier
- If you are a regular parcel sender and would like to enquire about special rates which are available for our account customers, please complete this short form and we will be in touch.
For Welsh speaking customers:
- Gall cwsmeriaid sy’n siarad Cymraeg gysylltu â ni ar 0344 800 5550
For customers with impaired hearing:
- Contact us on Textphone 08000 855 854